Mad River Riders Trail Rules
- Always ride, ski, run and walk in control. Bikers yield to all pedestrian users. Skiers yield to hikers and snowshoers. Due to COVID concerns, right of way is determined by whoever can most easily get off the trail to allow passing. Please be patient, nice and stop in a safe visible spot off the trail.
- Stay off trails when the ground is soft, especially in winter and spring. Avoid leaving deep footprints and ruts. Help with maintenance. Build or change only with permission and planning with the Riders' trail crew.
- Respect landowners, neighbors and other visitors. Trail use is dependent on positive landowner relationships and respectfully sharing.
- Park in legal areas. Parking at Lareau Farm is prohibited on Fridays and Saturdays from 4PM - 9PM. Please no personal alcohol consumption at Lareau Farm.
- Due to livestock, food production, user safety and water/habitat quality concerns, please keep pets leashed under control at all times and clean up after them. Dogs are not allowed on Marble Hill Farm trails. If challenges arise, our landowners' reserve the right to further disallow pet access.
- Leave no trace. Pack it in, pack it out. No camping or fires, unless otherwise permitted by the landowner. GMNF has free primitive camping.
- Share gracefully, smile widely and appreciate often.